A Normal Girl's Crown

(c) Jari San Miguel - she also fixed and styled my hair in this photo.

It was just late last year when I decided to mess with my virgin hair. I remember how I was always scared when someone would do something with my hair even a haircut is quite scary for me. Never really had the perfect silky long hair growing up, so I did not pay much attention on it. I don't even brush or fix it when I go out, I like thinking that my hair is low maintenance but then again there's nothing good to maintain. (haha!) I would always have the mid-length messy haircut so it would be easy for me, though it has always been my dream to have a long curly hair. (feeling princess) It was really a struggle for me to grow a long hair cause it takes a while and I don't have the patience for it.Some girls are lucky that their hair grow faster than others, apparently I am on the unlucky group. Once I feel like it's out of shape  and that I am bored with it I would go and let someone cut it. A new haircut is equals a big make-over. Then, I discovered that cutting is not the only option on earth. After years of training (hahaha!) the long wait is over I finally gained the strength to go through  treatments and let my hair absorb some chemicals. (*claps conquered a fear) I was encouraged by my sister and a friend that said "when it comes to hair go lang, kahit ano sige" . It is actually quite liberating and addictive once you start experimenting with it. I've had it cellophaned, colored and bleached. 

see transformation here:
 April 2012                                       Feb 2013

Anyways, I am just blogging about this cause I am wondering what to do next with my hair. I am thinking of getting a new color or bleaching the ends more to emphasize the ombre effect that I have right now and maybe have it dip-dyed as well. Hopefully, I can decide sooner. Oh, by the way experimenting helped me grow my hair longer cause I didn't have to cut and cut and cut it every time I get bored with it. :)