Perfect Guy

Oh my, sorry for this solid fan girl/ daydreamer post but here it goes. 
I came across this photo of my forever crush Elmo Magalona on facebook and
I just couldn't stop myself from sharing that this photo pretty much sums up
who my dream guy is huhu... and it's not just because it's Elmo on the photo. 

It's the..
(1) The cute little dog. -because I love dogs and it would really make me happy if  "he" does as well. I think guys that are good with pets are sensitive and caring.
(2) The guitar.- doesn't it make him look so sexy playing his instrument and just get lost in his music. Also, the "when guys write/sing a song for you" doesn't it make you feel like a princess and besides it makes you immortal when someone writes a song about you. (at least that's how I see it)
(3) The Sando.- I really have a "thing" for guys who can pull off the "sando look". Claps for them Oo nabibighani ako sa lalaking naka-sando at kering keri niya. :)
(4) Those buff arms.- I just want those arms to hug me for the rest of my life. 
(5) His expression.- I don't know why but I feel like the expression on his face says a lot about his humor and attitude. 


Sorry na, pero kailangan ko lang talagang ilahad tong nararamdaman ko eh.
It made me realize that the perfect guy do exist. haha! charot! :)