Me and my nonsense brain


I am still in space
 looking for my place  
I feel like I'm always lost 
and I'm here searching for my host. 

Lives and mingles in a world full of people
but in her mind is a world
full of her own
a world of crazy secrets
that no one will know
cause she'll never speak up.

I've always had this mask
trying to feel safe from all that was
and that will be.
Like a strong lion growling
inside is a sensitive cat whispering
yes,that's me.
i know someday i'll have to take it off
and open my heart to possibilities

A puzzle incomplete  
looking for its last piece
that only she can bring back.
trying to reach for her dream
that only she can figure out
 

Never had I been contented 
cause I've always wanted
 life is always about earthly things
 as far as my small brain sees it. 

But I'm tired of pleasing the world 
i want to find my purpose 
where my heart would finally be at peace

 I'm sick of looking at people  
thinking they got the answer.


my story is never ending...
so I'm sorry there's no ending for this one.


written by: Alen Obedencio