Random Nights

I believe that unplanned trips are most likely to happen. I had nothing to do on a Sunday night so a friend of mine randomly asked me to go for a drive. Since I am always go when I feel like going. hahah! Leggo! By the way this is just one of my super late post regarding my life cause this trip happened a few months ago pa. 

Oh well, we went down south. (Nuvali, Sta.Rosa) 
 Meet the "Oh so random friend" Charles. :)
"pose daw siya"                                             "kain daw siya"     
"walk daw siya"       

"there's nothing like the empty streets at night time"
"best in angle"
"it's my ang pogi ko pose"

 Time to eat:
 yes nomon feel na feel...:)
"Lovin' them vanilla mochiszzz..."
"while playing at timezone like kids" 

 "Strolling the empty streets"
"free your spirit"---doing some long jumpin'
   
"breaking the rules"
"bliss caused by experiencing life randomly"
"a random night with the random kids"
THE END