Wall-Art

To explain my random art trips in life...(feeling artist/artistic kasi ako minsan)
I saw this photo in instagram and got inspired by it while I was staring at the bare wall in our room (Yeah, I sleep with my sister). Since it's the sem-break and I have nothing much to do but to see the world and create something out of myself (not literally). I decided to put my scissors, tapes, colored boards out, print some photographs and vandalize a wall. Our room may not have the best interior and those stylish furniture but I love that it is where I feel safe, free, at ease with myself and inspired. Territorial creature over here! haha! :)

Saved a part of my allowance to have these photographs printed out and I am planning to have more of them done but I need cash first. Kinikilig talaga ako pagnakakakita ako ng pictures. :">
 

while I was doing the letters for the "Live.Laugh.Love" thing...

I used colored corrugated boards, my left-hand, a pencil then had it cut-out. this is the hardest part--- not messing up.

And for the result...*drum roll plss...
tenenenenene...

It is pretty much made out of double-sided tape, idea, inspiration, confidence and time to do it. :)

More photos and random stuff to stick on that wall. :) It was worth it cause I get to stare not on the blank wall anymore but on what I have created. :D Thanks to that instagram photo that gave me the idea, not sorry for copying it. Like what my art.app prof taught us "In the post-modernist art everything is pastiche nothing is really original". Everything is out there all we have to do is turn it into our own, stamp it with our personal imprint.

--xoxo--
--@AlenOSupreme--